Securing Our Legacy for Eta’s Second Century:
The Campaign for the Eta Chapter of Kappa Delta Rho
Every now and then in the life of an organization, an opportunity arises that, if seized, can strengthen the organization’s capacity to achieve something very significant. The Eta Building Association is in the process of repositioning ΚΔΡ for success at Illinois.
To that end, and to assist with our revitalization efforts, the House Corporation—in partnership with the National Fraternity—has hired Abe Hinterlach, ZB’21, as the ΚΔΡ Educational Leadership Consultant responsible for the expansion program to restore Eta Chapter.
With the help of a small band of volunteers, many brothers have been contacted and 40 have stepped up by making a pledge of support over five years totaling $661,713. However, we still have a way to go to reach our goal of $1.2 million.
This is an incredibly important project and to succeed we need your help. Can we count on you?
Details about the campaign can be found here.
Current Campaign Goal:
Curious as to which of your brothers have
made a pledge to the Campaign?
How Much Should I Donate?
While pledges of any size are appreciated, below is a summary of key considerations that may help shape the pledge that is right for you.
- Pledges are made now for an amount that can be paid at any interval over the next five years.
- There are multiple giving societies based on total amount of the donation.
- Be part of re-energizing the Eta Chapter, which has been part of the Illinois campus community since 1919.
Non-Deductible Pledge Samples
Non-deductible pledges (pledges less than $50,000 over five years) will be paid to Eta Building Association of ΚΔΡ. Above are some examples of how a non-deductible pledge breaks down over a five-year period.
Make a Donation
To make a pledge or gift to the campaign:
- Contributions may be made in single installments or in recurring monthly installments at our online giving page.
- Make a pledge to be paid over five years.
- To make a gift by mail, fill out the printable pledge form and enclose a check payable to Eta Building Association of ΚΔΡ and mail it to P.O. Box 876, Ithaca, NY 14851-0876
- To email your pledge, fill out the pledge form (it can be typed in), save, and email to Account Manager Dorothy Wysocki at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Securing Our Legacy for Eta’s Second Century: The Campaign for the Eta Chapter of Kappa Delta Rho, please contact Account Manager Dorothy Wysocki at email@example.com.
Sign up to be a Class Volunteer
Would you be willing assist the campaign as a class volunteer? Being a volunteer involves contacting brothers from your class and inviting them to pledge financial support for the capital campaign. Please contact the campaign office by emailing Dorothy Wysocki at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.